Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hattie and Buddy

 
For my card I have used this super cute digi called Hattie and Buddie from Digi Stamp Boutique which I was lucky enough to win recently. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added some stickles. My papers are from the Fizzy Moon xmas pack. I have used an X-Cut die for the scalloped circle and a Marianne Designs die for the swirls. My flowers,gems and pearls are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - A Touch of Sparkle
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
That Crafty Place - Monochromatic
Truely Scrumptious - Anything Goes
 

10 comments:

Marianne said...

What a great card.
Well done!
hugs, Marianne

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...a fab image and I love the colours.xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Its ages since I've been over here Fiona!
I love this super cute little card, the colours are fab!
Thanks for 'keepin' it real' at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

sgc said...

Great card. Love those flowers. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Judith said...

I love this gorgeous card this litle girl and her doggie -just to cute! I love blue Christmas cards thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

uksharon said...

Lovely card - so glad you could join us this week at CMM's.
Best wishes, Sharon

Craftyrose said...

Awh such a sweet card and I love the blues. thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs challenge. xx

craftymum said...

Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous christmas card Fiona, so sweet and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Hooked on Craft.

Liz Weber
Hooked on Craft Design Team

Jess's Crafty Things said...

love all the blue and white on your card thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess