Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Karens Doodles #104 - Something For Mom

Hi everyone,
Hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend! I am enjoying mine a little bit too much , that's why I am late with my post. Oooppss!!
So this time around at Karen's Doodles our challenge is "Something For Mom"


I have made a Birthday card for my Mom, I think (and hope) she will see the funny side of it LOL!!
  I have used Karen's "Tissue Please" digi which is available HERE , which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My sentiment is computer generated. I have used my "From me to you" embossing folder and then highlited some of the embossing with Stickles. My papers are from Papermania and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo (pink and purple)
Critter Sketch Challenge - Mom
Dream Valley Challenges - For A Special Lady
Speedy Fox and Friends - Use 3 of Something (3 gems)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Embossing
One Stop Craft Challenge - Celebrations
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - For A Special Woman
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday


15 comments:

Kate said...

Cute! Fun colrs. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Marianne said...

Great card I love it and the colours are nice.
Hugs, Marianne

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft.
Kerry

Pat Garvin said...

Cute fun card. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

Bea und Doreen said...

fantastic card and sentiment, Fiona.
Love it
Hugs
Doreen xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Awesome card!! Love that image and great sentiment!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Angie said...

Very cute and purplicious!!!! Great coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends!

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

cute card and a perfect sentiment! Your Mom will love it! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch for our "Mom" challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia
Critter Sketch DT

Theresa said...

Cute card...love the sentimentThanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends this week. Hope to see you back next week..

Sarah said...

Hi Fiona, what a fab card! Love the image and the sentiment is just great.

Wonderful colour choice as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

Sarah

Designing with Debbie said...

LOL, Love the image too funny. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Crystal said...

Love all the purple & the sentiment is fabulous! Such pretty embossed background too. Thank for joining us over at Critter Sketch this week :)

Carrie said...

Hahaha I love this card!!

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this fortnight! x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Your sentiment is priceless. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.