Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Late,late,late Karens Doodles DT Card!!

Hey everyone!!
Sorry I am sooooo late!! I was all over the place yesterday as I have not been too well lately....and today I had the pleaseure of going to hospital to have a camera shoved up my nose and down my throat!! Isn't that lovely?! LOL well lucky it wasn't half as bad as it sounds.
Anyways enough of my moaning......
This time around at Karen's Doodles our challenge is "Stitch It Up" We would like to see stitching on your projects, either real or faux :)
I unfortunaly don't have a sewing machine and I am not very good at drawing "faux" stitches lol but here is my attempt none the less.......

 I have used this adorable little mouse digi called "Bigsby Cookies" which is available at Karen's Store HERE
I have coloured him with my ProMarkers. My papers are from Papermania, I think the pack is called "Silent Night" and also I have used a small strip of Papermania gold Christmas vellum which I have hand glued lots of teeny tiny little gems onto.

Thanks for calling by :)
Fiona x

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Fiona..you are very organised! When Christmas arrives (sooner than we think!) you'll be prepared and I'll be crying again!

Hope everything went well at the hospital..it sounds utterly horrific to me, I'm the biggest baby ever and the thought of a tube up my nose makes my eyes water.

Hugs Elaine xx