Monday, May 21, 2012

Me and my Daddy gone fishin'

For my card I have used this fab image from Karen's Doodles called "Fisher Dad and Daughter".
I have been making lots of Father's Day cards but they have all been for friends or orders. But I have finally gotten around to this card which is actually for MY Dad lol The image reminds me of when I used to go fishing with him when I was younger :)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Charmed
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Father's Day + Ribbon
S J Crafts Monthly Challenge - All About The Boy (Old stash used : ribbon,charm and paper)

9 comments:

Marianne said...

I love it, it's a great card.
hugs, Marianne

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Fiona! the image is really cute and you've coloured it beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in our Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Hazel said...

Great image made in to a beautiful card. Love the charm. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
this week
Love Jan
xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is fab .. those papers are gorgeous and match the image perfectly
Thanks for keeping it real at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Beautiful thanks for playing at charisma! hugs carlyann xx

CG said...

Gorgeous! Love that image, and that's one of my favorite Smirk papers! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our Anything Goes challenge! Best, CG

buglvr2010 said...

This image is adorable...I love your paper choices! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Louise said...

your card made me smile - it reminds me of a layout i have recently scrapped. Thank you for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge.