Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #70 - No Cards, Tags or ATCs

Our Hostess this week at Crafty Cardmakers is Carole
Carole would like you to make make anything EXCEPT a card, tag or ATC - for example it could be a gift bag, a box, a bookmark, something knitted, something sewn - just NO cards, tags or ATCs!!!
We are sponsored  for this challenge by
 
With a $10 gift voucher


So here is my creation.......

I made a small gift bag for my Dads pressie for Fathers Day. I used a template that came on my Forever Friends CD-Rom. The stamp is from Wild Rose Studio and I have used my Cricut to cut the letters and stars.


3 comments:

Bea und Doreen said...

love your gift bag Fiona. Such a cute image
big hugs
Doreen xx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love this little bag!! It looks really professional!! Your Dad will love it! Cxxx

Kim x said...

I hope you filled this with lots of lovely things for Father's day, it is lovely.
hugs Kimx