Monday, June 25, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 71 - Make Your Own Flowers


Our challenge this time around at Crafty Cardmakers is 'Make Your Own Flowers' and we would like to see projects featuring flowers made by you, these can be ribbon, paper, fabric, die cuts, tissue, embroidered, anything you choose so long as it is hand made and not store purchased

We are sponsored this time by
ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS


and
DIGI DOODLE SHOP

$10 Gift Certificate for the Store

 
Here is my card ..........



For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My DP is from a Papermania Country Companions paper pack. For my flowers I used my "Mother's Day Bouquet" Cricut cartridge and the leaves are made with a Woodware punch.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Things With Wings
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Things With Wings
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Love To Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Sentimental Sundays - Cute and Girly
Stampin' For The Weekend - Show Us Your Style (cute and girly)
Fashionista Challenge - Winged Things

15 comments:

Papercraft By Carole said...

Those lovely little flowers go so well with the ones on the teacup!! Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured!! Cxx

Sarah said...

Awww how cute!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

Sarah

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! The image is so sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT

Mynnette said...

So pretty, Fiona! LOVE the rhinestone detail on the tea cup and wings--this is just beautiful! :)

Sheryl said...

Lovely card. Thanks or joining us at INCY WINCY this week.
Hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Jacki Randolph said...

oh my such a sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create "ANYTHING GOES"

Feebsy said...

Such a cute card, I love how the flowers you made match the ones on the teacup so well.

Feebsy
xx

Lozzapops said...

Thanks for joining us at Love to Create with this fab card! x

Vicky Hayes said...

What a cute image Fiona and I love the way you cut your flowers and leaves out of textured card. Vicky x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE all the purples!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Kathy said...

Adorable! What a sweet image and I love all the purples. So glad you joined the cute and girly challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a lovely card, I love the image and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Country Mouse said...

This is so sweet!! Great job! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
audrey
dt member

MIE(Mieko) said...

So cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Aww how cute is this. Thanks for joining in with our winged things challenge over at Fashionista and good luck. Hugs Julie x