Friday, June 29, 2012

He's makin' a list.............

For my card I have used a digi from Karen's Doodles called "Santa Christmas" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from my scrap box so I have no clue where they are from lol. I have used a Nellie Snellen multi flower die for the large fancy circle,a regular circle Nestie and a Marianne Designs swirl die. My flowers are from Petaloo.I used some gingham ribbon for the bow and added a snowflake brad to the centre. And as usual I have added stickles to the image to finish off my card.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
The Sketchy Challenges - Heidy's Sketch
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - BINGO (I chose glitter,brads and ribbon)
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Any Die Will Do (I used a nellie snellen multi flower die, a spellbinders circle nestie and a marianne designs swirl die)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Recipe (2 papers,1 ribbon and 3 flowers)
Hooked On Craft Challenge - All That Glitters
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas In June
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Sentiment

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Fiona fabulous card love the image of Santa coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Love the flowers and the swirl. Caroline xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

A wonderful christmas card. I hope i am on his list for lots of yummy crafting goodies lol..

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kelly

Tine said...

Hi Fiona. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Meighan Wheller said...

A wonderfully coloured Christmas card Fiona. Love all your emblishments and your choice for our Bingo challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Thanks for sharing with us. Regards Meighan

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Fiona, Great card, love all the different elements on the card. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Judy McKay said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenges this week.

Dora said...

O wow I love this, gorgeous colors and love the image and flowers too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful christmas card! I love the santa!
Thanks for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends!
Hugs, Andrea

Nicolchen said...

Your Christmas card looks just gorgeous :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Joshylili said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

Hugs Jasmin

mum of two said...

Look at you getting a start on your Christmas cards - I should do that. I love your card, the flowers are the perfect touch :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Live & Love Crafts said...

Hi Fiona,
I noticed that a lot of crafters have made X-mas cards the last week or so; must be the miserable summer weather. :-) Great card in traditional colours, lovely image and details. Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls.

Hugz,
Sandy

Steffie2005 said...

Gorgeous card - so beautiful.
Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends
Hugs
Steffie