Friday, June 8, 2012

My fave Karen's Doodles stamp


I have used my fave Karen's Doodles stamp for this card it's called Freedom and is available HERE. I have used papers from the "Born to shop" Papermania pack and "Dreamcatcher" First Edition pack. My border punch is a MS punch called "Scroll Lace" and I have used a tiny Die-namics die for the little butterflys.My flowers,lace,gems are all from my stash. To finish I have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and lots of Stickles.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Feeling Punchy
Crafty Calender Challenge - Flowers In Bloom
Hooked On Craft Challenges - All That Glitters
Party Time Tuesdays - Royal Challenge (jewels,sparkle,bling etc.)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Favourite Stamp 
The Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - Use Ribbon on Lace
Top Tip Tuesday - Sparkles Galore

14 comments:

Marianne said...

Lovely card and a happy stamp too.
hugs, Marianne

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pamela said...

Love the colour combo on this card and great image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card and wht a cheerful stamp that is! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add ribbon or lace! Mary G x

Dee's Craft Room said...

I can think of a few friends I could send this card too! Lovely card with fab image.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Jenny said...

I love this happy fun card with such a great image too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Wedgie said...

Love this card, great image! Wedgie xxx

Tracey T said...

This is such a fun card! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Mephisto said...

Really sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi

Marianne said...

Wow, what a great card. I love the sparkeling image and colors:)Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)

Jill said...

stunning creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kimberly said...

what a fun card and I love the added glitter!!
thanks for joining us at crafty calendaar challenge blog - kimberly - dt http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

LaJanette said...

What a super fun card! This image makes me smile each time I see it:0)

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
Janette

I have candy on my blog; come visit and take a look:0)
lajanette.blogspot.com

Louise Welsh said...

fab card, thanks for taking part in the crafters companion blog challenge. Louise xx