Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something a little different from me....


I am normally all about "Cute" cards so this is something quite a bit different for me. I have had this Kanban stamp for ages and never used it, so today is as good as any to give it a try lol. My paper is from My Minds Eye, Lost and Found - Union Square. I have used a MS edge punch and some black lace for the border.My sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. My roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my pearls and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge -  Girls,Girls,Girls
Craft Your Days Away - BINGO (flowers,lace,gems)
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Spotty and Dotty
Lexi's Creations - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - BINGO (gems,FREE,lace)
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
DYSU Challenge - Inspired By A Movie (Pretty Woman, one of my faves!!)

12 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful card with great colour combo.Yes Pretty woman is my favourite movie too.Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image and fab papers.xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the image is beautiful and the red/black combo is perfect and stunning :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rebecca Mosher said...

Very bold card, love the colours :) Its also a very feminine card, love how pretty it is :)

Rebecca
www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com
DYSU Design Team

Jan Garber said...

One of my favorites, too! I love the way you used the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and I love the image and your red and black colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight in our Bingo challenge and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

paperfun said...

Love the colors. The red is just the right amount of pop. Lovely coloring.

Thanks for playing bingo with us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Fiona - this is a very striking card. Love the bold colour combo you've used and your embellishments are perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun this time at Lexi's Creations for our "Happy Birthday" challenge. Helen (DT)

WencheP said...

This is so stylish. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Tracey said...

Stunning card in black & red :)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Shelly said...

Very stylish... I love the colour scheme you've used on your card! Spot on for our Spots & Dots challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly x