Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A card for Mo's Anything Goes challenge

For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp called "Paul Typing" available HERE. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the Echo Park "A Boy's Life" pack. The sentiment,mini star buttons and nailheads are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes (with a Mo's Image)
Paperplay Challenge - Happy Birthday
Top Tip Tuesday - One For The Men
Cards For Men - Happy Birthday
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Fiona. Fantastic card. Beautifully coloured image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Lisa M said...

This looks like every teenager I know...it's perfect! Your coloring is wonderful and the bg paper is great.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Faye said...

This is a really cool boy card. No messing. Perfect. xx

Michelle B. said...

The perfect male birthday card! Love the papers you chose, well showcased with your layout! So glad you joined us for our Happy Birthday challenge at Cards for Men!