Friday, July 27, 2012

Cookies for Santa

For my card I have used this cutie digi stamp from The Paper Shelter called "Cookies for Santa" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are from Papermania "Noel" and "At Christmas Time" paper packs. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts ( I have added loooooaaadsss of stickles lol) and I have used a woodware punch to make the leaves. The gems and mini star buttons are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Buttons ( I have used 3 mini star buttons)
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas In July
Hooked On Craft Challenge - Christmas In July
Lexi's Creations - Christmas In July
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Christmas In July

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

acreativeneed said...

Very cute image and terrific Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations!
smiles,Deena

Rose Petal said...

Hi. This is so beautiful and very effective. Just love the design. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Adorable card! The glittery ornaments are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Debs said...

Adorable card - love the sparkle.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Sketch * challenge
Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

kbrandy4 said...

Really gorgeous Christmas card Fiona!! Thanks for sharing with us Cutie Pies and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx