Friday, July 20, 2012

Kanban Christmas Card

For my card I have dug out an old(ish) Kanban stamp that came as part of a kit that I bought from QVC which I have coloured with my Promarkers and added lots of stickles. My papers are from Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas pack and the red one is from an old Forever Friends christmas paper pack. I have used a Die-namics snowflake die and a Die-namics star die.Pearls and sentiment are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Hotshot Craft Challenge - Kanban (I have used a Kanban clear stamp)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Christmas In July
Hooked On Craft Challenge - Christmas In July
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Dust It Off (Old Kanban stamp and old FF paper)
Love To Create - 3 Of Something (3 snowflakes, 3 stars)
Paperplay Challenge - Christmas In July
Totally Gorjuss - It's Christmas

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image very traditional and the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card....fab image.xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, what a fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Louise

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous Peggy...Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.. And good luck..

Caz xx IW DT

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card Fiona, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Kathleen said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Divas
Hugs
Kat xx

craftymum said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us for our Kanban challenge at HSC

Hugs Sarah x

Pam Leng said...

This is a stunning card

Thank you for joining us over on the Crafters Companion Blog challenge this month

Pam x

Ren-Yi said...

What a fun jolly xmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.