Saturday, July 14, 2012

My 1st ever Saturated Canary X-mas Card

 For my card I have used a Saturated Canary digi called "Christmas Nutcracker" I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added lots of stickles. My papers are from my christmas scrap box, so I am not sure where they are from. I have used an X-Cut border punch. My ribbon,gems,charm and sentiment are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - It's Christmas
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas in July
Hooked On Craft Challenges - Christmas In July
Party Time Tuesday - Let's Get Punchy
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Glitter And Bling

9 comments:

Mynnette said...

This is too cute!!! LOVE that little doll of a Christmas girl! And your colors are fabulous! :) I hope you come and play along at Technique Tuesday and 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown, too!!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful you have coloured that image perfectly, the papers and design look terrific, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - stunning image and perfect traditional Christmas colours.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Cutie Pie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah fiona!!
oooh this is just adorable hun, so lovely to see a blingy chrimbles card too.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Liz Weber said...

Such a super sweet and darling card, love that digi image and you have coloured her in just beautifully!

Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Hooked on Craft.

Liz Weber
Hooked on Craft Design Team

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

Rebekah said...

so sweet thanks for playing at SC! Hugs Rebekah xx

Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing with Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anniebee said...

This is such a sweet card and a delight to see when it's so terribly hot outside! Thanks for joining the fun at Saturated Canary this week!

Annie xx