Monday, July 2, 2012

Tilda Hiding Gift Christmas Card

 Here is the card that I made with my birthday pressie from my lovely hubby and daughter :)
I used the Fancy Frames Cricut cartridge to cut the green frame and the lovely stamp that I got from Mia. I have coloured Tilda with my ProMarkers and added stickles. The paper that I have used is a freebie that came with Quick Cards magazine ( i think last christmas) I have used some Petaloo flowers and the lace,pearls and sentiment are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Lovely Lace
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Christmas in July
Hooked On Craft Challenges - Christmas in July

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning gorgeous card love the stamp which is coloured beautifully and the frame is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lisa Sjöström said...

Beautiful christmas card, like your flowers and Tilda is really cute! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week!
Hugs, Lisa

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is gorgeous a lovely Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great christmas card Fiona,
lovely colours.

Hugs Kelly

Jackie Thomas said...

Fiona, your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on crafts.
Hugs Jackie