Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers #71 - Olympic Spirit DT Card and DT Call

This fortnight at Crafty Cardmakers our challenge is a sporting theme.  Any sport will do but it would be brilliant if there were some sports that form part of the Olympic Games, either Summer or Winter. We are also having a DT Call so why not pop on over and show us your fab creations :)

We are sponsored for this challenge by
and also by
 
Here is my card for our challenge.....

There is a girl from my hometown boxing for Ireland in the Olympics this year so that is about all of the Olympics that I will watch lol with this in mind I made a boxing themed card. For my card I have used a digi stamp from Just Inklined called "Rocky". All of my papers are from the Authentique Celebrate collection. I have made the sentiment on my computer.
 
 I would like to enter my card in the following cChallenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
 

16 comments:

craftybunny said...

Brilliant card.Fabulous colours and a great image.Love the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Fabulous card...great image.xxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Your paper choice is perfect for this fun image. I love the champion ribbon that holds your sentiment. Great detail. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.

Melissa MacLaurin said...

Great card - it is so unique from anything else I have seen. I love it

Mian said...

This card made me giggle, love that image! The papers are gorgeous and perfect to the image.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Ciska said...

Great birthday card, love the tough boxer! Thank you for playing along with our Birthday challenge @ Delightful Challenges! :)

Bea und Doreen said...

the image is fabulous. And the papers perfect.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Jack said...

Brilliant image. Home your home-town-girl does well. I've watched a bit of the boxing and it's amazing. xx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Great image - and I love the colour combination!! Brilliant!! Cxx

Evil Edna said...

I never thought boxing could look fresh and zingy but this has changed my mind! thank you for sharing this with us at TIOT.EE

Louise said...

he he love the image. Thank you for joining in with sj crafts challenge.

zandra said...

Love the color combo and such a great image. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Feebsy said...

Such a great card, I love the colours you've used in the image and the papers are great too. I really like your sentiment with the stars as well, it looks fab.

Is Katie Taylor the girl from your hometown?

Feebsy
xx

fionalawlor said...

Yes Katie is from my hometown Bray! just finished watchin her win another match....wohoooo go Katie! Thanks for the lovely comments :)

Larelyn said...

Oh this image is just delightful - love it. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kim x said...

He looks fabulous, but definitely more scary than our boxers lol.
hugs Kimx