Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Edwin Christmas Card


For my card I have followed the Sketch over at Sketchy Colors which to be honest turned out to be more difficult than I first thought lol Theres lots of layers, I also tried to incorporate some of my spotty and stripey papers to qualify for a couple of other challenges but most of the paper ended up being hidden! lol
I have coloured Edwin with my ProMarkers and added some frosted lace stickles to his white trims.My border punch is from X-Cut and i have used cricut for the plain and fancy oval. I also used lots of punches and dies for my snowflakes.I embossed the green oval with my Dotted Swiss embossing folder then highlited the dots with some star dust Stickles.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Creatalicious Challenge - Christmas In July
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts And Punches
I ♥ ProMarkers - Spots And Stripes
Inky Impressions - Embossing
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle And Shine
Paperplay Challenges - Layer It Up!
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Spots And Stripes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryls Challenge - All About The Boys

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the colours and fabulous details.xxx

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the combo and papers
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Fiona, love the adorable image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the embossed dots,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

jenny said...

Gorgeous Christmas card.....love the papers and design :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny xx

Jackie said...

Very sweet card, I love the colors and the layout. Darling! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Fiona, the colours work so well! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Punch it * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Rose Petal said...

Hello Fiona. Such a lovely sparkly card. Love the image, and your design and colours are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fabulous, fabulous Christmas card. Great details and I LOVE those snowflakes.
So glad you joined us this week in the FOR THE BOYS challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

Mephisto said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week.

Domi

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Fiona, love your Edwin card, he looks all wintry with the sparkly snowflakes around him and a Christmas list in his hand, very nicely coloured and a fabulous design. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations!

Karen said...

What an awesome and totally gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it:-) Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Christmas 'Punch It' challenge xx

☥ Kaia said...

Beautiful card. Love the image...
Thank you for joining SC's sketchchallenge this week.
Best of luck..

Hugs, Kaia

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Ah, so sweet! I love it! Thank you for joining the Inky Impressions team!

Ann English said...

Such a cute Christmas card! Good for you getting a head start!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!!!

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Crafty hugs. Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Fab card, gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx