Monday, August 13, 2012

Wish Upon A Star

For my card I have used a LOTV stamp called "Wish Upon A Star" she is just adorable!! I have coloured my image with ProMarkers as always lol My paper is one that I have had for agessssss , i think it is from Bo Bunny. I have used my MS doily lace punch for the border and a scalloped circle nestie for the sentiment (which is also a stamp from LOTV) My flowers,mini buttons and gems are from my stash. Finally I added some stickles to the stars and mini buttons.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Divas By Design - For A Female
Dream Valley Challenges - Die cuts and Punches
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - BINGO (Buttons, Free , Punches)
Stampin For The Weekend - Monochromatic
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Really pretty girly card..

Have a good day Fiona,

hugs Kelly

Bea und Doreen said...

beautiful and girly card Fiona
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Sarah J. Moerman said...

What an adorable card! Great details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Dawn said...

Oh so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

lis-m said...

supercute!
I think she will be my next purchase....
thanks for joining us this week over at Lili's Little Fairies
Good luck!
Hugs x

Eva Marie said...

Super cute <3
Thanks for playing at DVC
xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is lovely :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html