Monday, September 17, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers #75 - Stitching And Lace - DT Card

Our Challenge this fortnight at Crafty Cardmakers, hosted by Lin, is Stitching and Lace.
  She would like to see some stitching, either hand, machine or faux on your project as WELL as some lace, real not faux.

We are sponsored again by
 
 with this fabulous prize

Here is my card...... 
 
For my card I have used a digi stamp from Digi Doodle Shop. I have done some faux stitching around the image and used some real lace across the middle of my card. 

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

7 comments:

Pink Sunshine said...

Lovely card, and your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Sally. x

Mynnette said...

Such a sweet card, Fiona! LOVE the image and your glitter detail is perfect! :) Too cute!!!

Feebsy said...

Such a cute card I love the stitching and lace it looks perfect and your colouring is great.

Feebsy
xx

Lin said...

What a cute card Fiona. Love the delicate edging with glitter and that lace is so pretty too.

Sorry I haven't been around too much lately, but hopefully I now have some time to get back to what I love doing, peeking at everyone else's inspirational work.

Lin xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Very sweet card - love the cute image x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Suze Bain said...

Such a cute card. Love your layering and that's a fab border punch. So happy to be working along side you at CCM. xx

Kylie said...

This image is so cute! You have put this together beautifully xx