Saturday, September 1, 2012

First card pic taken with my new camera


Woohooo I finally got a new digital camera! I have been using an ancient 3mp one for years now, so today I saw a Kodak touchscreen 14mp cam on sale in the Lidl wearhouse clearance sale and couldn't resist. So here is my card , that I have photo'd with my new cam, it's probably not the best as I still have to figure out all the settings lol
Anyways.....I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp that I have coloured with my ProMarkers.The nuts and bolts paper is a download from NitWits and the other one ....I have no clue sorry lol it was in my paper box but I have no clue where its from. I have used some tiny little tim holtz screw brads and the tools are woodware brads.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
DP2 Challenge - Lovely Layers
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch ( I have used the sketch upside-down)
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Primary Colours
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Two Patterned Papers

12 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

This is great thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

Marianne said...

Great card and great image.
Liefs, Marianne

Elaine said...

This is super Fiona what a fabulous mens card well done , I adore that nuts and blots paper its super well done Hugs Elaine
PS Thank you so much for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Hugs Elaine

Melissa Craig said...

How adorable is this! I love the image. Congratulations on getting the new digital camera. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Debbie said...

What a great card!! I love the image and little tools!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

Tonya said...

Great masculine card! Thank you for playing along in the Inky Impressions challenge. Good luck and I hope you join us again soon. :o)

Tonya ~ Inky DT

Judith said...

Great masculn ard - love th papers - thanks for playing at inky impressions this week hugs judith x

Cheryl said...

Congrats on getting the new camera! New toys are always fun. I LOVE this manly card. Those tools are too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super fun card!! I love the little tools!!

Congrats on the new camera!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

grandmabonnie said...

Don't you just love it when your photo turns out so good..your card is very sharp looking..and i love the masculine image too! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come back tomorrow when we will post a new challenge!

Tinemor said...

This card is just FAB!! Masculine and cool!

Thanks for joining us at Mo`s last week :) Hope to see you this week at anything goes challenge ;)

Hugs from Tine