Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good Luck Card


For my card I have used a Pollycraft digi stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers.My papers are from First Edition - Bird Song Collection. I have used my Martha Steward Doily Lace punch for the pink border across the middle of the card and my small leaf Woodware punch.The mini buttons,flowers and dew drops are all from my stash.

No Matter Which Challenge - Die Cuts and/or Punches 
Heck Of A Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Bingo (pink,dew drops and glitter) 
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes



9 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

pretty card Fiona.

Hugs Kelly

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card ^_^
Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge this month and good luck.
DT Sonia
http://passionidicarta-sonia.blogspot.it/

Debra Miller said...

Oh so sweet Fiona. Thanks for joining us at LMMS for our Pink Challenge. Deb

marion said...

It's fabulous and in such a pretty colour, love it, thanks for playing with us at NMWC and good luck. I hope we will see you back in our next challenge next month. Hugs, Marion

SuzanneK said...

Awww this is so cute, pretty papers too. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at NMW Challenges, I do hope you join us again next month. Hugz Suzanne

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

mandy said...

thankyou for joining us a heck of a challenge,love this card its so cute.xxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

So cute, love this image! Thanks so much for playing at LITTLE MISS MUFFET this time:)

Claire said...

Cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and good luck
Claire xx