Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Blogger......Hate it!!

Well I lasted out as long as I finally could without being made switch to the new blogger, and I still HATE it!! :(
Is it just me or is the new dashboard really badly designed? One major problem that I am having is when I click on somebodys blog in my reading list if they are at the bottom for example a blog beginning with "W" you then have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to read (or preview) their lastest post. This is already a nightmare just trying to browse blogs, I can only imagine how horrible it will be when I am try to go through blogs to see which challenges that I can enter :(

If anybody had any help or advice for a way around this I would be soooooo greatful and love you forever :) lol

Fiona x

3 comments:

jackid said...

Totally agree with you about the scrolling part but as for the way it is you do get used to it although it did take a while why do they have to mess with things????
Jacki xx

fionalawlor said...

To drive us all insane I think lol

Nikki said...

I no longer use the blogger reader but open it up in google and it is amazing you see everyone's whole post much easier :)