Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tilda has a surprize!! So cute :)



For my card I have used a Magnolia stamp, I think it's called "Tilda Hiding Gift" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are yet again from the Dovecraft Back To Basics Traditional Christmas pack. I have used an X-cut border punch and my Cricut to make the ovals.The lace and mini buttons are from my stash. Also two of my recent purchases on here are, pearl brad (from WOC) and green twine from WRMK.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Totally Tilda Challenge - BINGO (Lace,Punches,Twine)
ABC Christmas Challenge - S For Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Craft Your Passion - Buttons And Bows
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Just Magnolia - Whats New? (new pearl brad and twine)
Magnolia Mania Challenge - Bows
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Fiona, lovely colours and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us in our Bingo Challenge over at Totally Tilda, good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

sandra_w said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Miranda said...

What a lovely card.
Thanks fot joining us at CCWS.

~ginny said...

Looks like a wrapped package in the background! I especially like layers of border punched paper, a 2nd layer of DP and then the lace ribbon. Finished with the tiny ornament on the bow. Nice look!
Thanks for playing the "Buttons and Bows" Challenge with us - and hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!

~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD
www.ggetty.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

Tilda looks so sweet on this pretty card ..Thank you for joining in with our BINGO challenge at Totally Tilda..good luck!

xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little Tilda!!!!! I love the gorgeous lace and the little twine peaking from the eyelets! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Hugs
Bev x

Samantha said...

lovely card love the lace bow too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

cheiron said...

What a sweetie! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, so sweet and I love the sparkle :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Sabine said...

What a cute christmas card :-) Love the papers and your elegant lace bow.

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania.

Hugs,
Sabine

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

ein tolles Werk!

Vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Magnolia-Mania

lg
Tanja