Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Laptop Boys Birthday Card

 For my card I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers.The dotty blue paper is a digi paper from Nit Wit and the other paper is from......im not quite sure lol It was loose in my paper box. I have added some black ribbon and mini buttons from my stash.


I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (with option of card to celebrate)
DP2 Challenge - Ribbons and/or Bows
Here Come The Boys - Monochrome
Passion For ProMarkers - For A Man/Youth
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Something For The Guys

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a brilliant male image gorgeous monochrome card thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys Ginny ♥

Cat's sCrap said...

Simple and clean realization as I like. Fine and delicate work. Bravo ! It's perfect !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cat's sCrap said...

Simple and clean realization as I like. Fine and delicate work. Bravo ! It's perfect !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

AnjaCardz said...

Great male card! Love how you combined the ribbon and buttons.
Thank you for joining us at Mo's Digital Challenge!

Hugs, Anja

oheidia said...

Really a great male card! Love the colors used. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Bunny said...

This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. And good luck.

Caz x CSD DT

pinky said...

Very cool card, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab card! Reminds me of my own boy glued to his laptop. Thanks for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
Jane
x

Céline said...

fab card love the image
thanks for playing with us at btc&g this month
hugs
céline