Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink and Girly Thank You Card

For my card I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some stickles to. All of my papers are from the Daisy and Dandelion "Lovingly Yours" paper pack. I have used some Dovecraft twine and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used a small punch to make the little leaves. Lastly, the pink pearls are from my stash :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Stamp With Fun - 3 Papers
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Three (3 flowers and 3 papers)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Girls,Girls,Girls



8 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how pretty! Super card with one of my fave LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the paper's are so pretty. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

That's great. Smashing shape. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lin said...

I do adore LOTV images and this one is just so cute with her giant bouquet behind her back. Love those tiny flowers on your bp as well they are just the right size to match the image.

Definitely pink and girly

Lin xx

Bunny said...

This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Judith said...

Aw this is so pretty I love LOTV images - thanks for playing at creative craft challenges this week hugs Judith x

Shari said...

Love the soft colors that you have used on this sweet card!!! Thanks for playing with us at CCC.

Andrea said...

Very nice card - great motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41