Monday, October 1, 2012

Pure Innocence Snowman Card

For my card I have used a "Pure Innocence" digital stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. All of my papers are from various companys (not sure which) as they are out of my scrap box. I have used a small strip of ribbon,bling and yellow brads from my stash. The little poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts HERE, I have altered them slightly my colouring them a darker red with my ProMarker and I also removed the yellow middle bits (are they called stamen?? lol) and replacing them with yellow brads.The dies that I have used are my regular circle nestie and also Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Doily Accents.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch(old stash-scraps of paper, new stash-WOC poinsettias)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Say It With Flowers
Fab N Funky Challenges - Starts With F (flowers)
Hanna And Friends Challenge - Dots or Stripes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Feeling Floral
Totally Gorjuss - Punches and Dies
Creative Inspirations - Bingo (flowers,glitter,stamp)

13 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Just adorable!
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Rica said...

A fabulous card, your design and colours are fabulous, I love that sweet snowman.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute snowman and the beautiful festive colours with those fab poinsettias.

thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge and also the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Sue

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, such a cute image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Gemma said...

Beautiful card...

Thank you for joining at sketch n stash & good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Rach83 said...

Everything on this card just works! I love the papers, flowers, die-cuts and adorable snowman image. Fantastic card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Chris x said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. Love how you have used the papers,
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs Chris x

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

Vicky said...

A geat card!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely such a cute snowman, thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

Kat said...

What a cute snowman and I love the traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Nicolchen said...

a gorgeous Christmas card you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

Hugs Nicole