Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tilda Christmas Card For Feeling Sketchy

For my card I have used my "Christmas Eve Tilda" which I have coloured with my Promarkers(and added some Stickles). I have matted her onto an oval of white card which I embossed using my Tim Holtz Swirls embossing folder.The red fancy oval is a die cut from the Fancy Frames Cricut cartridge.My paper is from the Fizzy Moon Christmas paper pack. My flowers are from my stash and I have used a Marieanne Designs Swirl die for the green swirls. The green brads,gems and sentiment are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Sparkles and Swirls
Tilda's Town Challenge - Merry Christmas

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Tracy said...

Beautiful rich colours on your Christmas Card, just beautiful. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

Ultimate Whirligig said...

What a sweet christmas card. I love the cute Tilda, your colouring is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle

Nancie Quah said...

Love your sweet creation.
Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs, Nancie

Tina Makuc said...

What a lovely card Fiona..
Perfect color combo for a Christmas Card..
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town..
Hugs, Tina

Delphine said...

So pretty, Fiona! Beautiful layout and I love your Tilda! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx