Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A christmas card all in my favourite colour :)

 Ive used my LOTV "Skating Along" stamp again for this card, however this time I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. My papers and gems are from my stash (I won the papers a while ago, they were loose so unfortunatly I have no idea who makes them lol)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - Snow Is Falling
Divas By Design - Let's Get Cute
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - V For Vibrant Colours
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Recipe (2 papers,3 flowers,1 image)

11 comments:

Caroline said...

This is beautiful Fiona love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

A very pretty card Fiona - thank you for joining in with Lilis Little Fairies Challenge. Mary G x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What a super cute image and I love the details and the dp, the color is also my fav! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marie said...

What a lovely looking card. Such different colour scheme. Love that. Very pretty.
Love n hugs
Marie

Dawn said...

Aw very cute. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Ceal said...

cute card! love the purple you don't see that color often enough.
Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week

Zw@@n said...

Great card. Very pretty colours and the image is very cute. Thank you for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

Lydia said...

lovely colours xxx and I love how you have used pearls as snow xxx thanks for playing with us at MMCS xxx

Laura Love said...

This is super sweet! I love all the details and your pearls as snow! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Kelli Hull said...

OH MINE TOO!!!!! What a SUPER CUTE card....

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx