Friday, November 30, 2012

Anyone for cupcakes?


For my card I have used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Lots of Cupcakes'. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added plenty of Stickles. The little pink flowers that I have used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have used a small Woodware punch to make the leaves. All of my papers are from the Papermania Lucy Cromwell Collection. My pearls and ribbon are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All (I used sketch #56)
Lili's Little Fairies - Pastel Colours
Crafting for all Seasons - Use Flowers 
Crafts And Me Challenge - Ribbon or Trim
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Use 3 of Something (3 pearls,3 papers,3 flowers)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Anything Goes Excluding Christmas
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Anything But A Christmas Card
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad - Add Some Glitter


12 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout and design is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is lovely! Such sweet colors and details. :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the image, beautiful papers and layout.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous Fiona, love the image xx

Judith said...

This is fab Fiona I love the layout and that bow is so pretty - I Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Elaine said...

This is so pretty Fiona well done .

What a fantastic card .
Thank you for joining us this time for our FLOWERS Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
Good Luck Hugs Elaine

xxxtglxxx said...

Scrummy card! :) Really pretty papers and image :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sarah said...

Hi Fiona, awww such a sweet image and a lovely colour scheme!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the image is fab and the colours and embellies are fab :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Lili's Little Fairies, PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenges
luv
Lols x x x

Jani said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Wendy -x-