Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maybe this year I will catch a peek of Santa Clause?!

This card reminds me of myself and my brothers at Christmas. Every year we tried to stay awake and catch a glimpse at Santa Clause......we never did catch him. One year however, my brother did sleep walk and bump into (and I quote) "A big fat tummy and beard" he woke up upon bumping into this "big fat tummy" and he got such a fright he ran back to bed LOL. Funny thing is that my Dad is a rather big man with a massive beard (at the time lol) It still cracks me up that he was convinced that is was Santa and that none of the 3 of us ever made the connection HAHAHAHA!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #73 (I have turned it sideways)
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Sunny Challenges - Celebration
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - All Things Sparkly
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Traditional Christmas

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so cute the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

brenda said...

Your lovely card certainly does have a great traditional feel to it Fiona.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Caz said...

Such a sweet card Fiona. Love the image, papers and layout. You never know, maybe your brother did bump in to Santa!!
Hugs
Caz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute card Fiona, lovely image and papers.

Hugs Kelly

pinky said...

Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs, Bente

Lin said...

Great design. the image is adorable and I love your snowflake in the corner.

Lin xx

Shari said...

Lovely card and brings back many memories of the kids waiting for Santa!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Anushka said...

LOL! I Love your card!! The coloring is really nice and i love the snowflake too! Even the paper and bling is nice!
I glad you participated and I hope you come back soon!!
Anushka :)

Francesca said...

Beautiful card , I love the colours

thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Hugs
Francesca