Friday, November 23, 2012

One of my last Christmas Cards for 2012!! Woohooo!!


This is going to be one of my last Christmas cards for this year and not a minute too soon lol I still have some left to make for family members but I am finally finished all the other ones......140 in all!!!

I have used a Mo Manning digi stamp called "North Pole Employee" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. The 4 differennt papers are all from Dovecraft Back To Basics "Vintage" and "Modern" Christmas paper packs. As always for my snowflakes I have used 2 different Die-namics snowflake dies and I have also used my MS Doily Lace border punch. My sentiment is a stamp from LOTV. And to finish off I added some bling, buttons and Stickles.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Dawny's Sketch 
Craft-room Challenge - Punches and Die-Cuts
Crafty Creations Challenges - Christmas Is Coming
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Use 2 Or More Patterned Papers
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Snowflakes Challenge
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas Is Coming 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours 




14 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Well done on finishing your christmas card's, I've only got a few to go. Caroline xxx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, just love the image & the layout is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) such a cute image and the papers and sparkle are fab :-)
Well done on finishing all your cards !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous! and super cute image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous and adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Susan said...

Lovely card – gorgeous colour combination.
Thank you for joining in at LCI this fortnight Xx

Sharon said...

Love the image and the papers are scrummy. Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs Sharon x

sarah-Jane said...

Great Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

p.s Well done on finishing so many Christmas cards!

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Beautiful card, lovely details!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, I love that cute image of Mo's and the way you've have layered the snowflakes.
Well done on finishing your cards, 140 wow :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

craftyb said...

Cute and FUN - perfectly festive - thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Loz ♥ said...

such a cute image :) thanks for sharing at Whimsy Stamps Challenge and good luck!

Cheryl said...

Super cute! Love the image. Thanks for playing along with The Creative Card Crew!