Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sugar N Spice


I have really wanted to buy some of the gorgeous La La Land Craft stamps for ages.....and I finally got one! This little cutie is called Sugar 'N Spice Marci. I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and added some Stickles. My papers are from 2 First Edition paper packs that I bought recently called "Isabelle" and "Spring Feast". I have added some blue Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, the pearls and lace are from my stash. The blue swirl is made with a Marianne Designs die ( I have also added lots of Stickles glitter to this)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Eat, Drink and Be Merry (food or drink inspired)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Add Ribbon and/or Lace
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Paperplay Challenges - Out With The Old, In With The New (i used my new stamp and papers)
Papertake Weekly - Pick Of The Year ( I chose Cute, Cute, Cute)
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Spectrum Noir Challenge - Winter Blue (Use blue on your project)



14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) Very cute image and the colours and details are lovely :-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Gorgeous creation, wonderful image and great sparkle. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments and Inky Impressions:)

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image, pretty papers and fabulous layout.

Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and Happy Christmas
Sue

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiment Designs
Merry Christmas
Anne

Brodders said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image :) Thanks for playing along with CCC - Jane x

Faye said...

Fiona, this is so cute. Lovely to see you at Cupcake, thanks for playing with us.

Faye said...

Don't forget you can add this to the Customer Gallery at La-La Land Crafts for a chance to win some goodies. X

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. The image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Hi there Fiona!!! Oh I love LaLa Land stamps too!! Such a pretty card for this sweet image! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

Guess what? I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join again this year, still a few days left :)

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

Dawn said...

Really cute. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Shirley said...

Gorgeous! Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky!

Elaine said...


Thank you so much for joining us for our “All That Glitters ” Challenge at
The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog
Your card is fabulous well done
I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and good luck Hugs Elaine .

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card - love the colour combo you used x
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo