Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Black and Blue TGF Card

For my card I have used my Greeting Farm "Jade" stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Crafts Too "Spots and Stripes" pack. I have used some of my new black lace and new small black pearls. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have used a MS border punch (i think its called Scallop Dot) and a small Woodware leaf punch. I also used a square punch to make the banner flag kind of shape at the top with the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Claire's Sketch
TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Punch It
Allsorts Challenge - Flower Power
7 Kids Challenge Blog - Use Something New and Old From Your Stash (old papers and stamp and new lace and black pearls)
Crafts 4 Eternity - Punch It
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Celebrate
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Show Us Your Frills
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use 3 Textures (lace,flowers,pearls)
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Becky's Bingo (flowers, lace, pearls)
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Your Favourite Things (lace,flowers,pearls,ProMarkers)

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for calling over at Sweet Stampin' this week, cute card. Debbiex

lalkygirl said...

what a cute card ,love the image and pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck in the challenge
tracey x

Helene E said...

so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, such a cute image and I Love the shades of blue and layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and nice colours too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

coops said...

so stunning fiona.fab sassy image ans i love your striking colours :D

xx coops xx

Rachel Parys said...

She is adorable!! Love the color scheme! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

catherine said...

This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Lisa xx said...

Hi Fiona! What a gorgeous card, and that image is such a sweetie! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week x

Tanya said...

Great card....thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Paper Tails said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute card, so sweet! :)

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, and a really sweet image.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

donemark crafts said...

Fab card,love the colours and embellishments
Thank you for joining us at cute pie.
Kaz.xx

Kim O'Connell said...

I love your row of flowers under the image! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card and love the cute image.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie 3 textures challenge and good luck x Susan x