Monday, January 14, 2013

Going Dotty

For my card I have used this an adorable stamp from LOTV called "Bunches of Love"
I have coloured it with my ProMarkers. My papers are from the Me To You-Especially For You paper pack (the pink paper) and the purple polka dot paper is from the Crafts Too - Lines and Dots paper pack. I have used my "Scroll Lace" MS punch on the border at the bottom. My gems, flowers, ribbon and charm are all from my stash. I have used a small Woodware punch to make the leaves.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Little Claire's Design Challenge - Sketch and Flowers (I have flipped it)
Lili's Little Fairies - Use 2 Backing Papers and/or Charm
Totally Gorjuss - Spotty
Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Add A Sentiment
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Use Dies or Punches ( I have used a MS border punch and a woodware leaf punch)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Thank You Kindly
Fairy Tale Challenge - Animals & Pets



17 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and I love the purple and white polka dotted paper with this image, so cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

This is so sweet! I love those pretty purples and the butterfly charm! You colored your image perfectly also!

Laura Love said...

PS...I was so caught up in the cuteness I forgot to say...Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Squirrel x said...

So pretty, love it! Thanks for playing at Lili's Little Fairies this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great take on our sketch and sweet little image, thanks for taking part in our challenge over at Little Claire's this month, good luck! Heidi x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty image and papers on this gorgeous card Fiona
Hugs Kelly

Dangina Martinez said...

To To Cute! Fun paper and image. This is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge.
Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

Shanna Shands said...

This is so adorable. All the embellishments are great on this card. Thanks for playing with LRS!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, love the image and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Debs said...

Super pretty card - sweet image and gorgeous girly colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Bianca said...

So lovely! What a cute little butterfly embelishment. It fits perfect! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love the sweet bunnies and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love the colours and that sweet image.

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with our Thank you kindly challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the image & thw colors remind me of Spring! Thanks for playing along at SGC!

Zetti said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
Andrea :-)

Sara said...

very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

Gemma said...

Love your take on my sketch, just beautiful...
Thanks for playing at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma