Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm A Rockstar!


For my card I have used my new Gillian Roberts stamp called "I'm A Rockstar"
My papers are from the "New Leaf" First Edition stack. I have also used some music vellum that I bought from Debbi Moore Designs.I used my cricut to cut the star, added a button and some ribbon and finally the little screw brads are Tim Holtz Tiny Fasteners.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Seize The Birthday - Sketch For Masculine Birthday
Here Come The Boys - BINGO (Buttons,Free,Patterned Paper)
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Your Favourite Things (Vellum,Promarkers,Buttons)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes 
Crafts And Me - Something New (new stamp and new vellum)
Crafty Calender Challenge - What's New? (new stamp, new vellum)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Cute As A Button
Paper Playtime - Use Some Brown






10 comments:

jimlynn said...

So much fun and very cute! Love the sheet music DP on here and the image is darling.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this cute image and the button on top of the star, so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Athina said...

What a cute design! I love this for a little boy! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Lesley said...

Wonderful papers and love your accents! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Caz said...

Fabulous card Fiona, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

stunning boys card fiona.brilliant image and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

sara said...

perfect boy card thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

Miwa said...

What a perfect card for an aspiring musician - love it!

Laura Love said...

This is such a cute boy card! I love the button on top of the star and your color choices! Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to see you play along with us again :)

Heather said...

What a great stamp and card for a little boy. I really like all the details on this card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our challenge this week.