Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie Valentines Day Card


For my card I have used this adorable little Cupid from the Kraftin Kimmie "Lots of Love 2" set which I was lucky enough to win last year :) This went missing in my craft room, so its still brand new to me and this is the first time that I have inked it up. I just think he is sooooo cute!!
I have coloured him with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the new Me To You "With Love" paper pack. I inked the edge of the torn border with an old random red ink pad that I had. I have used a Nellie Snellen Multi-flower die , 2 regular circle Nestie dies and the smaller scalloped circle is cut with my cricut. My flowers, brads (which I also blinged up with some Stickles) and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I ♥ ProMarkers - Love Is All Around
Natalie and Amys Challenge - Something Old and Something New(Old: flowers,gems,dies,brads - New: Kraftin Kimmie stamp, Me To You papers)
Inky Impressions Challenges - BINGO ( die/punch, sentiment,  pink/red)
Crafts and Me Challenge - Your Favourite Embellishment (flowers)
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - Something Old:Something New(Old: flowers,gems,dies,brads - New: Kraftin Kimmie stamp, Me To You papers)
 Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Add Sparkle
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
Inky Chicks Challenge - Becky's Bingo (die-cuts,image,flowers)





7 comments:

Caz said...

Fabulous card Fiona. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue - bearhouse said...

How fabulous, I love that image and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue

coops said...

fabulous card fiona.i love the fun cupid ;D

xx coops xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fab fun card fiona...don't you hate it when your stash goes missing like that ...happens to me all the time ,so glad you found it again
thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.. and good luck in the challenges
tracey x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card. I love the fun image and gorgeous papers.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Hi hunnie, thank you joing our Bing challenge at Inky Impressions with your beautiful card

hugs Vicky xxx

ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk

cheiron said...

What a cute image and fun design. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!