Monday, January 7, 2013

My first craft haul video lol





I'm not sure if this video is showing up (its not showing in my browser lol but the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRJqhq_6EM

Hi everyone :)


I have been watching craft haul videos on You Tube for a couple of years now and have been promising myself that I would do one "some day".......Well today I decided to give myself a kick up the backside and to just do it. I was soooo nervous and it's pretty terrible but at least I tried lol
I must congratulate everybody that does these videos on You Tube because I was a nervous wreck and you guys all make it look so easy lol

Hope you might take a second to check it out and if you are feeling particularly generous maybe give it a "thumbs up"

Thanks a mill, happy crafting,
Fiona x

4 comments:

Droxie said...

Lovely to hear your voice Fiona, looking forward to seeing what you make from your craft haul.

Andrea x

Caz said...

Brilliant little video Fiona, love listening to your voice. Fabulous haul too.
Hugs
Caz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

That's a great haul Fiona. Never watched one before, nice to hear your voice too,
That is so yummy goodies, looking forward to see what you make with them.
Hugs Kelly

fionalawlor said...

Thanks everyone :)