Monday, January 28, 2013

Nahla TGF Birthday card

I have used one of my old Greeting Farm stamps called "Nahla" for this card. I coloured her with my ProMarkers and added some stickles. Once again I have used my fave MS punch (doily lace).My papers are from 2 different Dovecraft Back To Basics packs. The flower, pearls, mini buttons and ribbon are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge - Bingo (ribbon, image, pearls)
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Your fave things (promarkers, pearls, buttons, MS doily lace punch)
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes (and option of flowers)


7 comments:

Caz said...

Fabulous card Fiona, love the image and great layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Rachel Parys said...

Adorable!! Great color combo! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Karen said...

Great card Fiona, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Annie Rose said...

She's such a cutie! Your card looks great. :) Thank you for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona,fab sweet image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Suzanne Bier said...

Very sweet card, Fiona! Thanks for joining us for Double Take Tuesday at The Greeting Farm! :)

Barbara GR said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for sharing with us atCreative Inspirations!
Barbara :)))