Friday, January 4, 2013

Simply Betty Valentine's Day Card


For my card I have used a Simply Betty stamp, which I was lucky enough to win last year, called "Valentine Rio". I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens. The papers that I have used are from the "Me To You - With Love" paper pack. I used my Cricut to make the small hearts and stamped my sentiment onto one. I have also used my Cuttlebug "Dotted Swiss" embossing folder on the purple strip. Lastly I added some flowers with a purple heart button and some bakers twine threaded through it and some red heart gems in the top corners.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
By The Cute And Girly - Cute And Girly
Craftymess Challenge - Show Some Sparkle/Bling
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


20 comments:

Angela said...

Made my chuckle. Great idea with the heart background paper and heart gems. Super!

Thank you for taking part in the Craftymess Sparkle / Bling challenge with us.
Angela (Craftymess DT)

Hazel said...

Brilliant card Fiona - love the image - just perfect.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the cute image and the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ah shes fab thanks for joining us at crafty mess. xxx

Laura Love said...

What a fun and adorable Valentine's Day card! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

what a sweetheart of a card... thanks for joining us at SCC :)

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.fab image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great Valentines card. I love that image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Corinne said...

just Beautiful... and such a great take on the Sketch Challenge! Thanks for joining in with us at SCC
Hugs

Droxie said...

Great card, what a fab image

Andrea x

Sandie said...

Super card...loving the sparkle.

Thank you for joining us at Craftymess Challenge Blog.

Sandie x

Kerry said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Ceal said...

cute cute
Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! Hope to see you again.

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time
Hugs
Jayne

Gale said...

What a fun valentine. I love those heart papers and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

sassy said...

fab card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx

Ivory Moon said...

Very cute x What a great card x

Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

Tina xx

Rachel said...

Uber cute!!! your take on the sketch is fab. So happy to have you play along.

Irene's Creations said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us on SCC.

Scrap Vamp said...

Great job on the sketch! Love the colors and papers!