Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Simply Sassy Tiffany Birthday Card


For my card I have used a Simply Sassy stamp called Tiffany. I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from the Dovecraft Back To Basics II paper pack. My flowers are Lilac Sweetheart Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have used a small Die-namics die for my butterfly. The lace and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash - Sketch (my old stash is my papers and lace)
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
Saturated Canary Challenge - Inspired By A Song (Primadonna Girl-Marina and the Diamonds)
Card Mania Challenge - Oh, So Girly
Inky Impressions - Add A Sentiment
Natalie And Amy's Challenge - Your Favourite Things (flowers,butterfly,lace and the purple)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Spotty
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Happy Birthday

16 comments:

Claire Murphy said...

Such a pretty card and lovely colours! Claire x

Vee said...

Love the colourful papers and image. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Claudia said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Ольга Ланковска said...

Really a lovely card! I like the colour and the girl is pretty :-)

Laine said...

Such a beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us this week as we Celebrate Charisma Cardz 4th Birthday.
Laine
X

Fiona said...

such a pretty card, fab image and perfect colour combo...very girly!


thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

Fi
x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too sweet!
Thanks for joining our birthday at Charisma!!!

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning sassy image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops xxx

Sharon said...

A stunning creation, thanks for joining in the fun at TG with us this week. Hope to see you back again. hugs Sharon

Ani said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! I hope you'll join us again with our next challenges very soon! Hugs, Ani

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue

Lucy Patrick said...

Love the image and the gorgeous pastel colours of the card, everything looks so beautiful together. Thanks for joining in the Paper Crafting Journey challenge, XOX Lucy

Vili M. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx