Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dreamy Willow



For my card I have used an Elisabeth Bell stamp from Whiff of Joy called "Dreamy Willow with Flowers". I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens for a change and added some stickles. All of my papers are from the Papermania "Burleigh Blue" Capsule Collection. I have used a Nellie Snellen Multi flower die for the large circle and yet again I have used my fave little Die-namics butterfly die. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used a tiny papermania punch for the leaves. Finally I added a sentiment and clear gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Whiff Of Joy Challenge - Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew - Birthday
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Layer It Up
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Mother's Day Or For A Special Lady
The Paper Shelter - Celebration
Totally Gorjuss - Happy ( this is a Happy Birthday card and I was happy using all my pretty flowers and new papers)
Totally Papercrafts - Hope For Spring
Inky Chicks Challenge - Mother's Day or Birthday

 

17 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

Pam x

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.stunning papers and image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Such a sweet image. Love all the papers and layers you have used here.
Thanks for joining in with our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at TPS this week and good luck
Eileen x

Scrapcat 1 said...

oooh I have this one somewhere lol! love the colouring and the pretty papers you have used.

Scrapcat 1 said...

oooh I have this one somewhere lol! love the colouring and the pretty papers you have used.

Debbie said...

A delightful card and the blue's are just lovely. Thank you for showing us over at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

marion said...

This is so sweet and lovely, thanx for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Marion

paper fun said...

Beautiful card. Sweet image and gorgeous flowers.

Thanks for joining us in our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jenn Bedient said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love the papers you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn

Lexie said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colour choices.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

sue w. said...

This is so sweet and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Gail said...

This is beautiful. I love the papers you used and the colors. I won the December/January challenge at EB World and am the Guest this month and it was great fun! Your card is really nice. Good luck!!!! Hugs, Gail

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a beautiful card. I love the blue, and those darling butterflies and flowers too. You did a fabulous job with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Elisabeth Bells World.
Hugs,
Lynda =)

alethea said...

This is a gorgeous card!!! Love the blues!! Thanks for joining us at EBW! Hugsxx

Rose said...

Fiona, your beautifully colored Dreamy Willow looks wonderful on this pretty blue-toned birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Elisabeth Bell's World "Sketch" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Mary Lou said...

Such a pretty card! I am partial to blue :). Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!