Sunday, February 17, 2013

Freaky Flutter


For my card I have used a Greeting Farm digi-stamp called Freaky Flutter which I coloured with my Promarkers and added some Stickles. My papers are from Papermania Heather Capsule Collection and First Edition "Dreamcatcher" pack. I have used a Marianne Designs swirl die and also a small butterfly die from MFT. From my stash I have used some organza ribbon, butterfly charm, flowers and black gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh Friday - To Die For (I have used a Marianne Designs swirl and a MFT butterfly die)
Dream Valley Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
Craft Us Crazy - Show Us Your Favourites (Purple,butterflys,ribbon,flowers,charms)
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Metal (charm)
I ♥ Promarkers - One For The Girls
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Add Some Metal(charm)
The ABC Challenge - H Is For Happy Birthday
Stempelsonne Challenges - Celebrate and Text (sentiment)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Dreja said...

Wow! Eine wundervolle Karte in meinen Lieblingsfarben. ;-)
Super gemacht.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love the image and papers and the purple is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Rachel Parys said...

I have died and gone to heaven with all of this purple!! lol! She is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Aenneken's Kreativwerkstatt said...

Hello,
a very nice card - great colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne.
Hugs
Antje

Lorraine said...

That's a super card. Love that image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Jenn said...

Very cute card, I love the image and beautiful details you added! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.