Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Bird-day!


For this card I have used a digi stamp from Digi Doodle Shop which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I have added some Perfect Pearls to the centre of the flowers in the image and some Stickles to the leaves. The blue paper that I have used is from Studiolight and the green one is from the "Spring Feast" First Edition stack. I have used an embossing folder on the blue card (its from Papermania but not sure what it is called) My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - SSS #198 with a spin (birds and/or bees)
Allsorts Challenge - Things With Wings
Craft Us Crazy - Show Us Your Favourites (flowers, gems, promarkers, stickles)
I ♥ Promarkers - One For The Girls
Stamping Sensations - Fur and Feathers
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Something Old and Something New .....Old: flowers,gems,digi stamp New: Blue Studiolight paper and Perfect pearls (I have never even tried this before lol)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes


15 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww such a sweet card Fiona, love the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Things with Wings challenge x

Elaine said...

A very beautiful card Fiona.

Pretty papers and I love how the flower embellies echo the flowers on the image, it ties the whole card together perfectly.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Karen said...

REally lovely Fiona, nice to see an image from DDS too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Faye said...

I love your image, which looks great with the embossing and the similarly patterned paper. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really pretty colours and design and i love the sweet birds :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the layout & papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

~Jeri~ said...

Sweet card and great work!!

Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Caz said...

Love this sweet card Fiona.
Hugs
Caz x

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheerful card Fiona.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

brenda said...

And I should have also said thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Cathymac said...

Sweet colors, texture, and an adorable image on this lovely birthday card, Fiona! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Donna said...

A lovely card and image too Fiona, so springlike in all it's colors. Thanks for joining us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Lin said...

Fiona, another lovely card. I really like how your added flowers match those in your image so beautifully, and again it's a lovely soft colur palette.

Lin xx

Samantha said...

Cute card love birds! Thanks for Playing Allsorts!
hugs me x