Friday, February 22, 2013

Mother's Day Card

 
I feel like there is a never ending list of cards to be made lately with so many special occasions happening around this time of year and lots of Birthdays in my family....So the next one on my list is Mother's Day. It's a great excuse to use all my really cute stamps and get very girly (most of my cards are anyway lol )
For this card I have used a stamp called "Friend" from the Everyday in Mulberry Wood collection by Crafters Companion. I have coloured him with my ProMarkers and added some Stickles to his bunch of flowers. I added purple gems and green pearls all the way around the scalloped circle die cut. My papers are from the Dovecraft Back To Basics pack (the lilac paper) and the yellow and purple flowery paper is from the First Edition "Dreamcatcher" collection. I have added some lilac lace and mini heart shaped buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge - Four Legged Friends
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and Bling
Sentimental Sundays - Lace and Pearls
Sketchy Colours - Lilac, Green and White
Stamp and Create Challenge - Spring Is Coming 
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Inky Chicks Challenge - Mother's Day or Birthday

14 comments:

Lin said...

This is just darling. Beautifully coloured, and perfect for a Mother's Day card.

Lin xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a pretty card, super cute image perfect for Mother's Day

Hugs Kelly

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello me again, just popping back to say thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons this time and good luck
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.i love your pretty papers and the image is really cute ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa xx said...

oh this is so sweet, very cute image, thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies

Athina said...

Love the extra sparkler! Just an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous Mothers Day card. Love the cute image, beautiful design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Tine Kristiansen said...

Oh.. such a lovely card. Cute image ;-)

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors.

Hugs Tine

La Vikinga said...

Oh what sute little buttons you have used on your beautiful card; I like them - they are so delicate.
Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, so sweet, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, and such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Awww, this is just the cutest ever! Thank you for playing along with Papertake Weekly :)

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Laura Love said...

This is so super cute! I love how you colored this sweet little puppy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps and we hope you play along with us again soon :)