Friday, February 1, 2013

Over The Threshold


 For my card I have used a brand new stamp from Lili of the Valley called "Over The Threshold" I have coloured it with my ProMarkers and added lots of Stickles.The dotty paper is from an old Dovecraft paper pack and the floral one is a brand new paper pack that I got from Creata on Create and Craft, it's by Studio Light. Thw flowers and gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All ( I chose sketch #43)
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Something Old and Something New (Old: dotty paper,flowers,gems  - New: LOTV Stamp and flowery paper)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Valentines / Love
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
The ABC Challenge - G For Going Dotty
Passion For Promarkers - Add Sparkle
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Sparkle and Bling
I ♥ ProMarkers - Love Is All Around
Heck Of A Challenge - Love And Flowers
Hanna And Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender Challenge - Whats New? (New LOTV Stamp)
Crafts And Me Challenge - Your Favourite Embellishment (flowers)

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

A very sweet card! Are these the bride's colors? If so, what a wonderful way to show your encouragement and support for the new couple. A very sweet card with the prettiest flowers and embellishments!

paper fun said...

Beautiful card. The lavender is so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Seafield Jo said...

This is a beautiful card, lovely image and really pretty backing papers.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Louise said...

Beautiful card, great colors. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our dotty challenge
Louise

Kimberly Clark said...

wow... love the image and thanks for joining us at Crafty calendar challenge blog - We have a new challenge up today and I hope you will pop by to join again - have a great weekend! - Kimberly - CCCB DT

Beth M said...

Love this card, gorgeous image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges this week x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "add sparkle" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
x

Lisa M said...

Love and Flowers all around! Just beautiful what you've created here :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck Of a Challenge. Lisa xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

aawwh this is lovely, such pretty colours you have used :)

My Mum's Craft Shop said...

Super cute, love that image and your design is stunning!

xx

Steffie2005 said...

Gorgeous card - so beautiful.
Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends
Hugs
Steffie