Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Purple and Cupcakes? what more could a girl ask for?


For this card I have used my Kraftin Kimmie Francesca stamp which I have coloured with my faithful Promarkers and added lots of yummy Stickles. My papers are from the Lucy Cromwell Designstax. My flowers, buttons, gem and pink spiders web is all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge - Mother's Day or Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and Bling
Craft Us Crazy - Show Us Your Favourites (purple,cupcakes,flowers,mini buttons,promarkers)
Creative Card Crew - Birthday
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Pretty Pastels

11 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so super cute! I love the layers and the fabulous design, my fav colors too! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Super cute and love the mesh ribbon you used! Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time!

Jenn Bedient said...

Such an adorable image! Love the coloring and the colors you've used, as well as the embellies.

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Katina said...

Fab image and card Fiona! Love the mesh ribbon.
x

Athina said...

Great design! Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Lin said...

Fab backing papers, and your colouring matches them superbly! Those little strawberries on her dress look almost edible.

Lin xx

Mei said...

Awesome birthday card! I love webbings~ they can totally make a card pop with the texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew Challenge!

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT

Sheena said...

Cute card and I love your layout!

Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Laura Love said...

How adorable! I love this shade of purple! And you can never go wrong with cupcakes! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome card, Fiona and love the Kraftin' Kimmie image! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Ani said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you've used! Thank you for playing along at Creative Card Crew! Good luck!