Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Tank" Birthday Card

For this card I have used a Greeting Farm stamp, which I bought the other day, called "Tank"
I have coloured him with my Promarkers. The papers that I have used are from the Authentique "Celebrate" collection. I have used a "That Special Touch" Metal effect mask to emboss the oval. The bakers twine, black star button and the teeny tiny blue star buttons are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday - Buttons and Bakers Twine
Inky Impressions Challenge - Ribbon or Twine
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Something Old and Something New (Old:twine,buttons,papers New:Greeting Farm Stamp)
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Celebrate and Text (sentiment)

11 comments:

7 KIDS said...

Adorable@ Love the fun colors, nice layout and cool coloring. Thank you for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Could you please try linking again to the challenge, the inlinkz is in place.

Dreja said...

Die Karte ist superschön geworden. Prima gemacht.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & I love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rachel Parys said...

This rocks!! What a great guy card!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a brilliant boy card I love the colours and the funky image :)

Tina said...

Sehr schöne Karte. Gefällt mir.

Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Tina

Donna said...

Great card, and I love the matching papers, good choice. Also love that little star. Thanks for playing along this month at Natalie & Amy's.
hugs
Donna

Babette said...

Gorgeous card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Babette

Paper Tails said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Kim O'Connell said...

COOL! That's what this card screams.....just plain COOL! Thanks for joining us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Rhea Weigand said...

very cute. Thank you for playing along over at 7 kids. Rhea