Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yeee - Haaww!!!!

For this card I have used a stamp that I bought a little while ago called Giddy Up by Tina Wenke from Stampavie. I have had it a for a while now but this is the first chance that I have had to ink him up :) I have coloured this little cutie with my Promarkers. The papers that I have used are from the WR Memory Keepers "Vintage T" pad. I have used some twine, a cowboy boot charm and 3 mini star buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and Bling
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Happy Birthday 
Creative Card Crew - Birthday
Here Come The Boys - Lots Of Layers
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Add Some Metal (metal charm)



13 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this cute image and the dp you paired him with. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

paper fun said...

He is the cutest!!!! Your twine and charm are the perfect embellishment with this fun image.

Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jenn Bedient said...

Such a sweet image. Love the DP and the charm embellishment!

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week! Hope you have a fabulous day!

coops said...

gorgeous boys card fiona.i love your fab cowboy :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Aww, how sweet! A great card for a boy.
xx

Margaret said...

Cute image and I love the embellishments that you've added, perfect

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Birthday Challenge

Margaret xx

Mojca said...

oh its' gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

Shanna Shands said...

Cute cowboy. I really love the boot charm. Thanks for plays at Loves Rubberstamps.

Lin said...

Love this cute little fella. Also love the matching boot charm. The buttons are a perfect colour match for the patches on his jeans too.

Lin xx

Rosie said...

Awwww, I love this little guy! He's soooo CUTE!! Thank you for joining in our "Happy Birthday Challenge" at 7 Kids College Fund! Hugs, Rosie

Kim O'Connell said...

What a sweet masculine birthday card!
Thanks for joining us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love all the layers! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Woo said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx