Friday, March 1, 2013

An extremely early Christmas card



Well I think I can safely say that March is the earliest that I have ever made a Christmas card lol but I recently won a Christmas paper pack and decided that I wanted to use some of it as a bit of an incentive to make at least one Christmas card extra early this year. So here it is.....
For this card I have used "Tilda Hiding Gift" Magnolia stamp. All of the papers that I have used are from the Carta Bella "Merry and Bright" collection ( that I won recently couresy of SJ Crafts) And they are very BRIGHT lol not my usual style at all but I fancied a change :) I have used an oval nestie die, the scalloped oval was cut with my Cricut and all the various sizes of snowflakes were cut with my Die-namics snowflake dies. The ribbon, charm, gems and buttons are all from my stash. And lastly I added lots of Stickles to Tilda and also to my mini buttons at the bottom of the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Christmas Challenges {with sketches} - Sketch with Glitter/Bling
ABC Christmas Challenge - D for Designer Paper 
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me Challenge - Dies and Punches
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbons
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Lime and Pink Colour Combination
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Happy (Happy Christmas)
Totally Tilda Challenge - Spots and Stripes




22 comments:

Bron said...

Oooo I love the papers so pretty.
Well done to you for making your first xmas card, wish I could be as energised to start mine!
A gorgeous card you have created.
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week. Hugs from Bron :-)

Joy said...

Beautiful, never too early to start Christmas cards.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Bea und Doreen said...

beautiful card and great colurs
Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` this week
Doreen xx

Jingle said...

VERY cute! I've been working on Christmas cards all month! LOL! I love your snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Joke said...

Wauw this is a beautiful chrismas card with lovely colours.Joke

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really sweet tilda and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Your card is gorgeous - it's never too early for a Christmas card! – thank you so much for joining in with the February Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge, Mary x

Sharon said...

WOW Fiona, I'm so impressed you've already started your Christmas Cards with this lovely creation! (I'm jealous I'm always late).
Love that gorgeous lime ribbon, it's just perfect for our challenge this week.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

Sharon x

Tricia G. said...

We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

Annette said...

Lovely card. I have the same snowflake dies and use them loads!
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
xx

Renata said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors you used. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at CCWS.

Petra said...

those are special colors for christmas!

Suzi said...

Fabulous Christmas card, wonderful papers and design. This Tilda is so so sweet. Thank you for joining us over at Totally Tilda in our Spots & Stripes challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Emma H said...

It's never to early to make Christmas cards! Great card, I love the snowflakes and the colors! Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge this week!

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a beautiful creation! I love the image and how she is colored. Your card design is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Dies and Punches challenge. We hope you continue to play along with us! Hugs, xxx Ann Marie

crafty amy said...

This is such a cute card and I LOVE the bright happy colours :D Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October. For more information CLICK HERE

Marilyn said...

Fab Christmas card Fiona and way to go getting a jump on making the cards early. I really like those pretty colours you've used, especially the green. Those snowflakes are really nice too.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you next time as well.
Marilyn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers are FAB ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Samantha said...

lovely, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Nicola said...

Perfect Christmas card Fiona with a great choice of papers and an awesome design!
Thanks so much for sharing your spots and stripes creation with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Natali said...

Your "extremely early Christmas Card" so beautiful )))
Gorgeous colour combinations and sweet Tilda image.
Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` “Snowflakes” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
Hugs
Natali
I have some candy on my blog if you are interesting ))

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916