Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Card for Mo's DP2 Challenge


 For this card I have used my Mo Manning "Birthday Fairy Lee" stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My blue paper is from Studiolight and the pink paper is from the Lucy Cromwell paper pack. I have added some Stickles to the image and a few small pink pearls to the cupcake....yum!
I have used some pink ribbon, a cupcake charm and pearls from my stash

 I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Mo's DP2 Challenge - Ribbons and Pearls
Allsorts Challenge Blog - As Easy As 1=2=3 (1 image,2 papers,3 embellishments-ribbon,charm,pearls)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Girl Power
Creative Craft Challenges2 - For The Kids
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Mythical Creatures
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Babies or Toddlers
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun - Anything Goes

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful image gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh so pretty, love the cute image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely card! Love the colour combo and the glitter highlights!

Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

coops said...

so stunning fiona.i love the fab image and really gorgeous papers and details :D

xx coops xx

Shelly said...

So cute Fiona! Fab image and love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! xx

Clarissa Andrea said...

What a cutie! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the bow and the charm, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Donna said...

Such a sweet card and a fab image for our mythical creatures challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Super adorable card. I LOVE that image, and what a great job coloring it. Great papers, and colors too!! Thank you for joining us over at AUD Sentiments

Avril Ann said...

Super cute, card, I love the gorgeous image, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges2, good luck hun xx