Monday, March 18, 2013

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge #87 - Friendship

Our challenge this time around at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Yvonne who has chosen the theme 'Friendship'

Yvonne would like to see the word 'Friend' or 'Friendship' included somewhere on your card/project.

Please ensure your card has one of the two words stated above to qualify for a winner or Top 5 slot. 


We are sponsored by 
with
2 of their gorgeous digis


and
SIR STAMPALOT
 with these two fabulous prizes:-

Hero Arts Fancy Friendship Stamp Sheet

and 'Our Friendship' single stamp
 
 

Here is my "Friendship" themed card......


For my card I have used this adorable digi stamp called "Queenie and Princess" by Saturated Canary. As this image is so sweet I have kept the card quite plain and simply added a few WOC flowers and gems. The papers that I have used are from my scrap box, im sorry I have no idea what company they are from.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - 1-2-3 (1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers)
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Something Old ( Old papers from stash)


8 comments:

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the image and the pretty shades of purple. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.really sweet image and i love your lilac colours :D

xx nic.xx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous - love the design and pretty colours!

Meggymay said...

Love the sweet image, its a beautiful friendship card.
Yvonne x

Laura said...

just adorable! Thanks for linking up with us at Aud!

Clarissa Andrea said...

So lovely! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
hugs Clarissa

Hazel said...

Hi fiona

I love this SC image - so cute. such a fabulous card.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Valou ALLARD said...

Very beautiful card! the colouring is perfect! thanks for playing with AUD challenge this week. Good luck!